We can say that your life’s exclusive event and a significant milestone is your wedding. Arranging your wedding at an outdoor location that is surreal and pristine can make it wonderful. You can have a memorable experience by arranging your marriage in a flower garden that looks so beautiful or by arranging it near the ocean waves. Proper planning is also required along with choosing the location for the ceremony. Now I am going to describe 6 vital steps to organize a wedding outdoors.
1. Prepare yourself for facing the sun – You may have to face so much brightness and heat of the sun if you want your wedding to be outdoor. The photographs of your ceremony can get affected by the sun. Unwanted glare can be created, uncontrollable squinting can be caused and unflattering shadows can appear as per the position of the sun. If you want the photographs to be perfect then you have to make a decision that where and when the photographs will be taken and for that purpose, you can consult the photographer too.
2. Make arrangements for the accommodation of guests – In your ceremony, the guests may have to face the sun and so they may not have full enjoyment of your ceremony. It will be good if below the umbrellas or trees, you place the seats for the guests because their photographs can be taken by the photographer. Along with this, you can arrange fans for guests so that they can get relief from the heat. A lounge area that is shaded can stop the sun rays from reaching the guests. So, make an arrangement of this type for the guests and especially for the older guests.
3. Serve a lot of water – Arrange drinking stations so as to serve a lot of water to the guests at the ceremony that takes place outdoors. The guests should remain hydrated and for that purpose, you can arrange easily accessible refreshment tables. Some summer drinks like iced tea, lemonade and cold beverages will give so much refreshment to the guests on the sunny day.
4. Prepare those snacks for the guests that are good for summer – Prepare those treats for the guests that are perfect for the summer. Chocolate and cheese are not the right choices when there is so much heat because of the sun. Soup is a hot snack which is also not good. You can serve a number of things to the guests like:
· Salads of fresh fruits
· BBQ food
Serve only that food that doesn’t spoil or melt.
5. Be ready for the glare – On a hot sunny day wearing a hat will be a good idea. Every guest at the ceremony should wear it. If you want your photos taken by the photographer to look good then use some powder to give your face a nice glow as well as to keep your skin dry at the time of sweating during the hot sunny day.
6. Provide much comfort to the guests – If your ceremony is on a natural terrain then there is a possibility that the ladies in heels may have difficulty in walking on the rocky pavements, bumpy landscapes or on grass. So, arrange flip-flops for these ladies so that they can walk freely at an outdoor location of this type. Along with this, it will be good to lay a pathway at that location so that the guests can walk on it without any problem like stones etc.
If for your outdoor wedding you want to hire furniture at rent then contact Wedding Furniture hire. It will provide you table, chair and various other types of furniture.